**The 2020 Season is delayed until at least mid July**
***Update*** We have received permits for practice sessions only and are awaiting the government of Ontario to increase gathering size and allow outdoor team competition to resume. We believe that it is a day to day situation at this point so please be ready to play on short notice.
We will provide further updates as events unfold.
Registration is now open for all players for the 2020 season.
**Note: Even though our league is full we encourage you to still register because it's quite common for us to lose players during the season due to injury. Also, you will have opportunities to spare when players are needed. Many of our spares get in quite a bit of game action throughout the season.
If you're a male 30 years or older and are interested in playing slo-pitch softball in Oakville then CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Or you can navigate to the 'Contact' menu above and select "Join the League". From there, complete and submit your application.
Registration Fee is $265.00 (spares do not pay a fee)
Once you have submitted the form we will follow up and send you a registration/waiver form along with payment instructions.
About The League
- The Abbey Oaks Slo Pitch League was formed in 1985.
- Pitching is "unlimited arc"
- We use 11 players on the field instead of the traditional 10 players.
- We draft new teams every season. (no "team" entries)
- All players are guaranteed significant playing time regardless of ability.
- Each team plays twice per week, resulting in a 28 game regular season schedule.
- Each team is guaranteed 6 playoff games.
- Game times are as follows:
- Sunday (either 9:00am, 11:00am, 7:00pm or 9:00pm)
- Tuesday (7:00pm or 9:00pm) or
- Thursday (7:00pm or 9:00pm).
Note: No games are scheduled on long weekends.
***Note: Assessment day cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions*** We will hold a mandatory assessment day for players new to the league on Saturday April 25th, from 11:00am to 1:00pm at Glen Ashton Park, East Diamond, 1051 Glenashton Drive, Oakville, Ontario L6H 5M1.
If you are a new player and cannot attend the assessment day you will not be eligible to play as a full time player in 2020 unless alternate arrangements are made with the Abbey Oaks Executive.
If you have any questions about the league, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.